- Reside on the development team as key front-end developer on a vast number of creative projects
- Deliver best-in-class front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Work in a collaborative environment with cross functional team consisting of other Front End Developers, Back End Developers, Architects, and User Experience personnel
- Implement functional UI components based on designs, wireframes, and user workflows provided by the design team
- Contribute to best practices for creating elegant, efficient, and reusable code
- Stay up to date on latest web development trends and techniques to ultimately provide benefit to our clients
- Demonstrate your creative, technical, and analytical skills on a regular basis
- 3+ years of overall software development experience
Front End Frameworks and build tools such as Bootstrap, Node.js, Grunt, Gulp
Experience with RESTful Services, APIs, and JSON
Experience with CSS Preprocessors
Good comprehension for supporting Cross-Browser Development
Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Git, Version Tracking, Environment Set-up
Exposure to E-commerce Platforms a plus
Responsive and Mobile Design is a plus
- Experience with multiple development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, SAFe
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance standards and best practices
- Good experience comprehending system and user specifications/documentation
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to clear roadblocks and meet time sensitive deadlines
- A motivator with an optimistic yet realistic "can do" attitude
Janeiro Digital offers a stable long-term job opportunity with presence in Costa Rica for 6+ years and more than 10 years of operation in USA; Headquarters are located in Boston Massachusetts and we also have office in Chicago and Charlotte. We provide real opportunities for professional growth and development.
All our collaborators receive a benefits package that has been developed while focusing in an attractive and comfortable working environment where the life-work balance and health are priorities within our company goals.
- Private Insurance with International coverage (BCBS)
- Excellent Working Environment
- Direct Exposure to Top Notch Software Development Technologies
- Three WFH days per week
- Schedule Flexibility
- Parking Space for all collaborators
- Access to online study platforms and certifications
Our Wellness Program also includes:
- Weekly Yoga Classes
- Subsidies and Special discounts in Nutrition Plans, Ophthalmology, Phycology and Physiotherapy
- Different activities such as Team Buildings, Team Lunch’s & Breakfast, Tech Talks, etc.
- Healthy Snacks always available together with fruits, tea and coffee.